Five HR&DC Economic Growth Steps for Mole Saint-Nicolas
With my trip at the halfway point, it’s time to gather up my belongings and depart for a Mole Saint-Nicolas.
- infuse additional capital into our fledgling micro financing program
- sign a contract to secure our first building in the community, which will ultimately be transformed into a distribution center for import and export purposes
- tour a vacant building which has been placed at our disposal to determine it’s possible use as a trade school
- scout locations for a chicken operation
- conduct a town-hall styled meeting to further our Co with the community
That’s it for now. Have a great Saturday and I’ll check back in very late on Sunday when I return to Port au Prince.
Tagged under: Mole
Search Our Site
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Five: I have arri...
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Four: Today, I tu...
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Three: It’s a bea...