June Haiti trip. Interesting and complex first day back in-country
June Haiti Trip; Day One:
It’s early Tuesday morning and I’m on my way to Port au Prince, Haiti, to continue my Haitian journey.
From the moment I deplane, my full attention throughout day one of my June Haiti trip will be in these four critical areas:
- Property rights issues associated with the mass grave sites in Titanyen
- Gang mitigation and gang violence strategies to be employed within the main resettlement camps in Croix des Bouquets
- Community empowerment and mentoring programs for vulnerable resettlement camps occupants
- Land tenure issues involving the Government of Haiti and a group of land owners whose property contain Haiti’s two largest resettlement camps
I will certainly have a very interesting and complex first day back in-country.
That’s all for now. It’s time to grab a bottled water and be on my way.
Search Our Site
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Five: I have arri...
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Four: Today, I tu...
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Three: It’s a bea...