Message in a Bottle
Our everyday map of the world tells us that Haiti is an island.
Of course, there is a larger map that says the earth, too, is an island. Both maps reflect the truth, it’s only our perspective that differ.
- Those who send at out messages in a bottle, and
- those who retrieve and answer the messages.
Both activities, sending and receiving, reflect the truth of our existence, only our perspectives at the moment differ.
For the last eight days, I have retrieved and answered as many messages as my soul could endure.
I’m tired and it’s now time for me to go home. This is my message and this post is my bottle.
Search Our Site
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Five: I have arri...
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Four: Today, I tu...
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Three: It’s a bea...