Transitioning Resettlement Camps Into A Legally Recognized City
It’s a little after 5:00pm and I’ve just returned to my home away from home here in Haiti to grab a quick bite to eat before heading off to another meeting.
Since I will not return until later this evening, here is today’s installment.
- The transition of the Corail, Canaan & Jerusalem resettlement camps into one legally recognized city
- Critical details associated with the transformation of the mass graves in Titanyen into the Haitian National Memorial and Peace Park
- Scheduling and logistic details as they pertain to my numerous upcoming meetings
Overall, a wide-ranging and productive day.
That’s it for now. It’s time to bolt down some food and to hit the road.
Search Our Site
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Five: I have arri...
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Four: Today, I tu...
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Three: It’s a bea...