World Bank Meeting, Mass Grave Initiative Legal Support…and A Bacon Cheeseburger
Since the purpose of my daily installment is to let those who care about me know that I am OK and to discuss my activities, I will use today’s post to accomplish both with an economy of words.I am alive, but thoroughly exhausted.
- I had a great meeting with the head of the World Bank in Port au Prince
- One of Haiti’s most prominent attorney’s agreed to assist me with legal issues pertaining to the mass grave initiative, and
- I discovered a hidden gem of a restaurant where I had a fantastic bacon cheeseburger — a first for me in Haiti!
Overall, another good day.
Tagged under: GFO, Haitian National Memorial, Haitian National Memorial and Peace Park, Mass Grave at Titanyen, World bank
Search Our Site
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Five: I have arri...
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Four: Today, I tu...
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Three: It’s a bea...