Monumental, Historic Progress on HR&DC Initiatives in Haiti
Haiti Trip; (December), Day Eight:
And though my itinerary says that I am physically more than half way home, the truth of the matter is I find myself somewhere beyond the grasp of my intelligence and the scope of my vocabulary.
As I look back over the last 8-days it’s safe to say that monumental, historic progress on HR&DC initiatives in Haiti was made in many key areas:
- job creation programs
- the re-branding of a recently reopened University
- the introduction of the first-ever business incubator at another University
- the transition of a rural clinic into a level one hospital
- historic progress made regarding the transformation of the mass and unmarked graves in Titanyen into a Haitian National Memorial and Peace Park.
This was a great trip and I can honestly say that I gave the Haitian people everything that I had to give.
Goodnight and be well.
Search Our Site
Sign Up for Our Newsletter
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Five: I have arri...
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Four: Today, I tu...
- Haiti Trip (January ‘19); Day Three: It’s a bea...